Do you need a corporate photo for your CV, your website, your LinkedIn profile, or a brochure to present your company? Your professional photo is out of date? Do you want to stand out and make a good impression with potential recruiters?
Your image is your business card. A photo that exudes self-confidence will give you the best chances of being spotted by a recruiter and of getting a job interview thereafter. It is often said that you only have one chance to make a good impression, and it’s true! It is therefore important to take care of the photo attached to your resume or Linkedin profile.
The secret to a successful corporate portrait lies in the relationship the photographer nurtures with the subject. As a corporate photographer, my role is to listen to you and accompany you during the photo shoot so that you get THE photo that meets your needs.
What is my approach to corporate photography?
- Definition of your needs. What image of yourself do you want to convey? This first step is important because it is the thread that forms the basis of the story you want to tell through your portrait.
- Pre-coaching before the session. Advice on the outfits to be worn during the photo session, but also on make-up and accessories.
- Coaching during the session. Which posture/look/attitude to adopt? Continuous interaction between the photographer and the subject is the key to a successful session. My role is therefore to guide you and give you the necessary indications so that you feel confident. During the session, you will have the opportunity to see in real time the pictures that are being taken as we go along. This instant feedback is crucial as it allows you to see the aspects to work on during the session.
- Uploading of the photos to a “Proof Gallery”. After the shoot, I make a selection of the best photos and upload them to what is called a “Proof Gallery”. This is a gallery in which you can choose the photos you want me to work on for final delivery.
- Photo editing, retouching and colour grading. I then work on the photos you have chosen by computer to give them a unique touch.
- Delivery of the images. This is the last step of the process. The photos are sent to you in high definition in JPEG 300 DPI format. The photos are gathered in a ZIP file which is put online on SwissTransfer.
I spent few hours with Pierre-Alexandre in his studio for a portrait session. I really enjoyed doing that, he is really professional and passionate about photography and he takes care of all the little details, I appreciated that.
Pierre-Alexandre was very kind and patient. He directed the shoot really well and I loved the results of our shoot.